GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the worst spec GT86 you could think of. Mine would be..........
Blue, red leather and silver decals. YUK!

This isn't to pick holes in peoples orders, just what we individually think"looks" worst. A bit of fun.

Edited by: en8wall

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
I think a black auto with cloth would be the kind of oppositional spec for me.

I actually think black can look amazing, but only if you are prepared to constantly clean it. I prefer the leather/alcantara setup and I absolutely hate autos.

Edited by: Lauren

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Anything other than Grey .. but I am insanely biased beyond all good reason

G

·
Proper answer:

Not keen on red leather, decals or the parking sensors.
The rest I can take or leave it.

I'd like to spec either an internal aerial or shark fin rather than the low-tech cheapo stubby fecker that's fitted though. Also prefer to lose the 86/opposing pistons logo on the wings too. Now that I've started moaning, I don't like the boot spoiler too much either... prefer to lip on the TRD offering.

·
Registered
137 Posts
yeah auto has taken such a bashing I'm kinda wishing I'd gone for manual?? KK so its a sports car but there is something about grippin the steering wheel and shovin ur foot to the floor and keeping it there while the tail end spins and you get up the gears. You can also eat a big ice cream while driving and cornering.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ratzart said:
yeah auto has taken such a bashing I'm kinda wishing I'd gone for manual?? KK so its a sports car but there is something about grippin the steering wheel and shovin ur foot to the floor and keeping it there while the tail end spins and you get up the gears. You can also eat a big ice cream while driving and cornering.
Love the ice cream quote!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.