·
Registered
482 Posts
im yorkshire not got car yet tho... mid september hopefully

·
Registered
482 Posts
Habu said:
We could have a drift-off at Maccy D's near Donny Dome.
drift off = meal and a sleep thats what i do at my age
geez i havent been down t' dome in years

·
Registered
686 Posts
yahtzee said:
Habu said:
We could have a drift-off at Maccy D's near Donny Dome.  
drift off =   meal and a sleep thats what i do at my age
   geez i havent been down t' dome in years
Speak for yourself. I'm 49!
We'll try and meet up when we're both with our GT's. My sister and family live in Auckley so not too far from Donny.

What colour have you gone for?
Edited by: Habu

·
Registered
686 Posts
How about a run up the Yorkshire Dales? A photo shoot (and general posing about) in Masham is always excellent as it's a beautiful village with a very large square. Then tea and biscuits at Swinton Park (optional, but my favourite restaurant and a place I organised previously for Celica Owners Club), up the road to Brymor Ice Cream Parlour (popular with all concerned) and then further awesome driving roads to wherever we fancy? Ribblehead Viaduct? Castle Bolton?

For lunch in this area I can recommend the Bistro at the Black Sheep Brewery, again, back in Masham.

Just some ideas.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That sounds like a plan. When are you thinkin? Im often up at brymore (mainly for the drive
) and can agree the roads and views are awesome.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I'm not getting my GT until mid September whilst others possibly end of the month. Suggest we consider the ice cream place early October? Just hope this October was like the first week of October last year when it was the mid to upper 20's Celsius.
Edited by: Habu

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I'm interested if you'll accept someone from the wrong side of the Pennines (Macclesfield)

Alec (actually a Southern shandy drinking Cockney bast*rd now relocated)

1 - 20 of 117 Posts