GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Red one parked at Wragby this morning as I passed through this morning but couldn't see the number plate - Was that you Damian..???

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
Angel C said:
Red one parked at Wragby this morning as I passed through this morning but couldn't see the number plate - Was that you Damian..???

Isn't that where that Dirty lady Chatterley lives ?

Hmmmm...

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thought it might be you.

And you've completed the 1000, nice one. You starting to up the revs now once you've given it another good clean..? Will be giving mine a good clean at the weekend too (weather permitting).

·
Registered
99 Posts
To be honest mate I've not been keeping it below 4K since about 200miles, not been thrashing it but have been giving it a good variety of revs. gradually building it up. got the rev light flashing at me in 2nd and 3rd the other night
Had to start slowing down a bit then though haha.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've had the revs tip over 4K a few times, but only when I really needed to pass something. Think the highest I clocked it was around 5 - 5.5K (and it sounded superb) but I've been very restrained with it so far, hence the 40'ish MPG.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.