GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. we are all very excited about our new babies. I was just wondering who is scheduled to get theirs first in the UK and who ACTUALLY will. I feel a little wager coming on!

Let me start. Mine is due August 2nd. However now between 2 - 8th after latest visit to dealer. First one with on road pictures (no BS) has to attend the suggested road trip meet up (see thread about GT86 meet up) and buy the first round. Failing that they need to leave it in Southwark with the door open :):)

Just be great to see who gets out on the road first. You will surely be the only 86 on out there for a few hours

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got a feeling we will be racing for the exit on the same day Kerimek!!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It would! Keep in touch and see if we can do it!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Think that was a hoax ... if you look at the thread he was rumbled as a dealer. Unless i'm mistaken

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
TBucket said:
Ok. we are all very excited about our new babies. I was just wondering who is scheduled to get theirs first in the UK and who ACTUALLY will. I feel a little wager coming on!

Let me start. Mine is due August 2nd. However now between 2 - 8th after latest visit to dealer. First one with on road pictures (no BS) has to attend the suggested road trip meet up (see thread about GT86 meet up) and buy the first round. Failing that they need to leave it in Southwark with the door open :):)

Just be great to see who gets out on the road first. You will surely be the only 86 on out there for a few hours
I've been told August 3rd but they are hoping for a week earlier, problem is I'm going on holiday on the 29th July. Dreading coming back from hols and it still not being ready.

Alec

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll take it for you and keep it warm

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How much off for the dealers special deal?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts