GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my son is selling his 2013 GT86 92K miles, pearlescent white. Any idea the best place to try.
It's got 4 x nearly new P7s, new brembo pads all round and new brembo rear discs. Vented front discs, carbon fibre dash, black alloys, good condition, service history etc. Could be sold with new Toyota service Inc 12 month warranty as other son works for Toyota. Hed accept circa £11k as he's buying a house and needs to sell. Thanks

·
Registered
53 Posts
You have eBay and autotrader, obviously these charge but I guess there are less time wasters than gumtree and Facebook market place.

You could post on the for sale section on this forum, here is a link to the rules for that Classified Section Rules - Cars.

Check Facebook to see if there are any groups you could share the link/advertise on.

Lastly, you have webuyanycar, he won't get top money for it but honestly it is worth getting a free quote from them if he needs a quick sale. Just bare in mind others have reported them knocking the price down when you drop it off.

Just a few ideas 👍

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, my son is selling his 2013 GT86 92K miles, pearlescent white. Any idea the best place to try.
It's got 4 x nearly new P7s, new brembo pads all round and new brembo rear discs. Vented front discs, carbon fibre dash, black alloys, good condition, service history etc. Could be sold with new Toyota service Inc 12 month warranty as other son works for Toyota. Hed accept circa £11k as he's buying a house and needs to sell. Thanks
Sold my last car via Cazoo. Absolutely faultless process and a reasonable price, the big thing about the process was no tyre kicking to knock the price down and the cash was in the bank before I walked out of the door at no extra cost unlike Webuyanyca.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts