GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've ordered leather, nav and side/roof graphics plus I'm thinking of getting rear parking sensors. So, what's factory installed, what's POE installed and what's Centre installed.

So far I'm guessing graphics are POE plus nav and sensors at the Centre. Are the leather seats POE? What is specifically the factory apart from the colour?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Dealer told me they all leave Japan the same with cloth seats and no sat navs and all are outsourced in the UK to a company that fits the leathers etc

·
Registered
278 Posts
there's a 3rd party company in the north that does all the leather. Anyone up for a custom leather job ?
Edited by: Speedymurr

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Well you may as well get leather pants as well

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Ha ha ha like it
Good fun on here tonight?

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Musketeer said:
My dealer mentioned seats and T&G done at POE. That's where mine is.
T&G

Is that tongue and groove...???

Wood interior now that would be different...hehe

·
Registered
466 Posts
All cars leave Japan identically and are fitted out at the country's import centre (Portbury, Bristol for the GT86) to suit that country.

So a car when it arrives in UK will be exactly the same as a car arriving in any either country. UK/EU headlights fitted, fog lights, etc plus of course any options specifically for the customer's order.Edited by: Targ86

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Targ86 said:
All cars leave Japan identically and are fitted out at the country's import centre (Portbury, Bristol for the GT86) to suit that country.

So a car when it arrives in UK will be exactly the same as a car arriving in any either country. UK/EU headlights fitted, fog lights, etc plus of course any options specifically for the customer's order.
So do they swap the steering wheels over on the dockside for the ones they drop off in France, USA, Italy etc?

At least the Japanese know which side of the road to drive on !

AlecEdited by: keelerad

1 - 14 of 14 Posts