Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pearl White

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just a straw poll for those that have actually placed an order. Let's see whatto look out for.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Was at a dealers in hertfordshire today who had seen all the colours at Donnington this week. His opinion (for what it's worth) was that the GT86 looked best in Red, White & Black.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Wanted Thunder Grey like my T-Sport, but as thats not an option have gone for the Silver as I'm lazy and thats least likely to show the dirt !

Alec

·
Registered
619 Posts
Saw a silver today only 24 hours old covered in dirt :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Was torn between blue and white but have now gone for white after some helpful forum members posted some pictures of the blue car, which looks a bit dull.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Ginger?????? Are you nuts?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I'm please to see Red in the minority. I've ordered red and hoped it wouldn't be too popular.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Ordered white with black/red interior.

·
Registered
GT86 Cosworth
4,867 Posts
en8wall said:
I'm please to see Red in the minority. I've ordered red and hoped it wouldn't be too popular.
Here here,

I am a bit worried that since they have changed the launch colour from orange to red, we might see more of them around...

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Hey I'm uniquely tasteless !

Silver rules!

"It doesn't matter the colour of the car But what goes on beneath the bonnet"

Billy Bragg - A Lover Sings

Edited by: keelerad

·
Registered
123 Posts
Well, I didn't like the red (not bright enough from the chip I looked at), the wife didn't like dark grey ( demo at curry motors isleworth) so went with the white. Got an at + nav + leather on order now... Easiest sale they've ever had.

Now who'd like a red barchetta?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
ianf said:
Well, I didn't like the red (not bright enough from the chip I looked at), the wife didn't like dark grey ( demo at curry motors isleworth) so went with the white. Got an at + nav + leather on order now... Easiest sale they've ever had.

Now who'd like a red barchetta?
From a better managed time? Rush, Moving Pictures

[TUBE]FAvQSkK8Z8U[/TUBE]

Alec

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I'd like to see Toyota add a flat white and also a metallic red (slightly more cherry red).

1 - 20 of 50 Posts