GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this waiting is killing me! so i went to sdm toyota this morning and blagged another drive,hasnt helped,infact its made it worse,will someone post some more fresh pics to keep me going.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Heh heh, I think it's only one size up from a mobility scooter. It's basically a pair of chairs with a metal surround and an engine hidden in there somewhere.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
tank commander said:
this waiting is killing me! so i went to sdm toyota this morning and blagged another drive,hasnt helped,infact its made it worse,will someone post some more fresh pics to keep me going.

Took a drive (60 odd miles each way) to see the start of the Industrial Revolution, the Ironbridge at Coalbrookdale, built by Abraham Darby III in 1779.

Had to do a project about him for my Engineering Workshop Theory and Practice O Level in 1979 (No wikipedia then, I had to order books from the library and wait weeks), always wanted to go and see it and the '86 was just sitting there, 2211 miles done now!

AlecEdited by: keelerad

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.