GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question, i'm currently in the process of trying to sell my current car for arrival of the gt86 and received a text today from www.v54cash.com offering me a fair amount but i haven't heard of them and their site also isn't the most appealing.

My question is, has anyone used them or know anyone that has? They state they pay in cash up to £10,000.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
a quick whois makes it all seem fishy... I shall stay away webuyanycar offer me more than toyota did in part exchange so if i do no sell it i shall fall back on that!

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: V54CASH.COM
Created on: 20-Sep-12
Expires on: 20-Sep-13
Last Updated on: 20-Sep-12

Registrant:
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration @domainsbyproxy.com
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration @domainsbyproxy.com
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:
NS21.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS22.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Think it is an advanced fee jobbee, seem to recall something on PH

·
Registered
566 Posts
We buy any car.com offered the same value Toyota told me was in the book. Think they use the same one. But with Toyota you can haggle by way of a discount. Well that's what I tried anyway....

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
We buy any car are rubbish too

I would stay clear of them both if you have time...try selling on auto trader first.....

·
Registered
566 Posts
Too true. These are crappy "trade" values and you could do better. I still think its worth trying to haggle with the dealer though. No harm in giving it a go.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Car has been up for a week now with no interest. If anyone knows of anyone after a wonderful little fiesta s1600 then send them my way!

Started to have concerns as my 86 is due in about 3 weeks and need this shifted!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've received exactly the same today. Thought it was a bit fishy when they offered me £100 more than I'd avertised it for. Website looks awful & google search brings back just this thread (no shock I suppose as they only set it up yesterday).

I'll bestaying well clear of them.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
rob275 said:
Car has been up for a week now with no interest. If anyone knows of anyone after a wonderful little fiesta s1600 then send them my way! 

Started to have concerns as my 86 is due in about 3 weeks and need this shifted!
Give it time.....is price correct for car.....just asking sorry not preaching...

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Celica66 said:
rob275 said:

Give it time.....is price correct for car.....just asking sorry not preaching...

Its actually low for such a nice example..

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201238485263576/postcode/CR51NL

Given i've asked for a near offer, i'd say its reasonably priced?

i must also apologise, i have managed to post this in thewrong section!

Edited by: rob275

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It is nice, infact if I had my way i'd get a 27k loan and keep the fiesta aswell. Will miss is when it goes, it may only be a 1.6, but its like a little go-kart :) Handles very well!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Celica66 said:
...try selling on auto trader first.....

I was going to do that with my part-ex to see if i could shift it for more than Toyota gave me but i was a bit shocked when i saw theprices for advertising on Autotrader!

Tried Ebay and Pistonheads in the end but no joy, so just ended up handingit over to the dealer

Edited by: Martin F

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.