GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Admin,
Ever since the upgrade, i have lost access to the forums via Tapatalk app. Is there a setting change i will need to make to be able to access it via mobile?
Thanks

·
Registered
401 Posts
Yes, I have noticed this too.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Out of interest, what does Tapatalk offer over the mobile version of a modern forum platform like XenForo? I'm genuinely interesteded as don't think I've used Tapatalk for the best part of decade or so?

I know back in the day, when less effort was put in to non desktop browsers, it was handy but the new XenForo platform is much, much nicer than the last one used and is dead easy to use on a decent mobile browser :)

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Out of interest, what does Tapatalk offer over the mobile version of a modern forum platform like XenForo? I'm genuinely interesteded as don't think I've used Tapatalk for the best part of decade or so?

I know back in the day, when less effort was put in to non desktop browsers, it was handy but the new XenForo platform is much, much nicer than the last one used and is dead easy to use on a decent mobile browser :)
It is an interesting question. So my simple view is that i really do not use a browser much. I only use apps and tapatalk is an app which has all the car forums i am registered to in one place, so the US forum, both the UK forums, my other forums. That's the advantage and now i am no longer using this forum just because its not on tapatalk!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts