GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a GT Orange with Leather and side stripes ready for september 1st delivery

here are some pictures from our showroom and this car can be delivered NOW or Sep 1st!!

Lucky Buyer will get Free Supagard Paint Protection

Please contact me at Toyota Solihull on either

0121 7450055 or 07805 008565

or [email protected]

Edited by: Luke_S

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
Just out of interest, is this car still available?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep it's waiting to be bought!!

If you have any questions give us a call on the mobile as im out of the dealership today.

G

·
Senna said:
Just out of interest, is this car still available?
I suspect Toyota dealers will be more inclined to 'deal' on an ex-stock car towards the end of September, end of quarter is usually a good time to push them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lordgrover said:
I suspect Toyota dealers will be more inclined to 'deal' on an ex-stock car towards the end of September, end of quarter is usually a good time to push them.
On an aygo or yaris yes, GT86.....hardly

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
It's tempting , but I am not sure I would want a showroom car that has been pawed over and sat in by hundreds (unless there was a deal to be had) TBH...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Senna said:
It's tempting , but I am not sure I would want a showroom car that has been pawed over and sat in by hundreds (unless there was a deal to be had) TBH...
The cars been in the showroom since Monday, and has hardly been sat in (its my desk next to the car so I see everybody who sits in it)

As said if you're interested let me know, I might be tempted to do you a deal on parking sensors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts