GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Interesting, do you need to buy all three parts of the JBL kit to complete the installation or do you just need the 'Main Kit' ?

·
Registered
GT86 Cosworth
4,869 Posts
Martin F said:
Interesting, do you need to buy all three parts of the JBL kit to complete the installation or do you just need the 'Main Kit' ?
It all three. THe main kit is the speakers. Then you need the amp and the fitting kit.

I've mention on the JBL thread that the system cost the delaer £995. I had an exact same screen shot from a dealer in Bristol to prove they were not maknig any money from fitting the JBL kit for £1000.

Edited by: GT86Owner

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
GT86Owner said:
I've mention on the JBL thread that the system cost the delaer £995. I had an exact same screen shot from a dealer in Bristol to prove they were not maknig any money from fitting the JBL kit for £1000.

Isn't the price list above the retail RRP's? Even still it's slightly less than £995..

CTP- Can you quote us happy please on member's price on the set of 3 JBL items? Thanks

·
Registered
GT86 Cosworth
4,869 Posts
gt_sjo said:
GT86Owner said:

Isn't the price list above the retail RRP's? Even still it's slightly less than £995..

CTP- Can you quote us happy please on member's price on the set of 3 JBL items? Thanks
There is also a sub fixation kit and stickers....

Edited by: GT86Owner

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gt_sjo said:
GT86Owner said:

£899 Delivered inc VAT for all 3 pieces.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Can you also get bits from the BRZ accessories list - example SEHACA8000 bulb kit and J515ECA200 boot mat/liner ? - both should suit GT86 but equivalents aren't available from Toyota.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Let us know when the centre armrest becomes available

Alec

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.