GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else waiting on delivery for trd parts? seems like its a race between car and trd parts at the minute!!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
^^Yeah, same here.....I was seriously considering holding out till the TRD limited edition came out....but couldn't resist.....really do like the look of the TRD body kit....and the rear exhaust are awesome.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi guys, just got back off my holiday to be told car has arrived and in workshop having trd kit fitted
, yeah purchased mine through fensport who gave me a very good discount too!!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
No way, what TRD parts you getting fitted? And if you wouldn't mind, the cos for parts and fitting?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes way!, front, side and rear skirts boot spoiler exhaust system and diffuser £3,300 inclusive of vat and delivery + £220 to fit !!! will post pics when i pick the car up later

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
So jealous

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Oh, quick question regarding the rear, is it a whole new bumper or just a bolt on bottom skirt?

·
Registered
686 Posts
poggy said:
yes way!, front, side and rear skirts boot spoiler exhaust system and diffuser £3,300 inclusive of vat and delivery + £220 to fit !!! will post pics when i pick the car up later
Is your car white or black or is it a painting job for you? Looking forward to seeing some pics. Are you leaving your rims stock?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
car is black so all parts colour coded, the rear is bottom skirt only, been to see it today and it all looks very nice should be in it tomorrow all being well, just waiting on the wheels!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wheels have arrived but with wrong inner rings ., they are oz allegretta in graphite
hopefully get parts today to finish the car off!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
How much

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so here we are the finished article with a few pics to show what i am very much enjoying hope you like as much as i do many thanks to fensport, wheelbase and john roe motors gimsby, especially steve harrison who helpedwith everything from sale to fittings, cheers

·
Registered
739 Posts
poggy said:
., they are oz allegretta in graphite
what size and offset?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts