GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, had my eye on a GT-86 for a while now, but as they are reasonably common I wasn’t in too much of a hurry
My beloved Celica GT4-RC (ST-185) sadly died just over 11 years ago and I havent had anything since - unless you count the Wife’s Corolla T-Sport, then Auris Sport.
I nearly had saved enough for a Nissan GT-R, but then the house above mine came up for sale, so goodbye GT-R cash.
Then maybe a couple of weeks ago I became aware of the GT-86 TRD...there were a few on auto-trader including 2 in white, I loved them instantly.
Then I noticed there was only one white model for sale and I could resist no longer.
So I am taking a plane then a train next week to pick it up, gotta say I’m getting a real buzz on thinking I’m going to have a nice Toyota under my butt again soon.
I’m Higster, think I might be here for a while 😉

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all, had my eye on a GT-86 for a while now, but as they are reasonably common I wasn’t in too much of a hurry
My beloved Celica GT4-RC (ST-185) sadly died just over 11 years ago and I havent had anything since - unless you count the Wife’s Corolla T-Sport, then Auris Sport.
I nearly had saved enough for a Nissan GT-R, but then the house above mine came up for sale, so goodbye GT-R cash.
Then maybe a couple of weeks ago I became aware of the GT-86 TRD...there were a few on auto-trader including 2 in white, I loved them instantly.
Then I noticed there was only one white model for sale and I could resist no longer.
So I am taking a plane then a train next week to pick it up, gotta say I’m getting a real buzz on thinking I’m going to have a nice Toyota under my butt again soon.
I’m Higster, think I might be here for a while 😉
Wow you got the TRD! Very nice! Welcome, I look forward to seeing some pictures when you finally get it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome Higster.

Made that big trip yet?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys, finally got the car, absolutely fell in love with it straight away
The 4 hundred odd mile drive home eventually became a bit of a slog so used the cruise control for the second half as i was getting tired, but the car was a dream, had a stupid grin on my face all the way home 👍

1 - 8 of 8 Posts