GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any people on here have this installed.And if it's a replacement or just a cover.
And if it's a replacement, easy to install?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I noticed that too. I wonder if there Is going to be a change of policy from Toyota on TRD parts for the GT86.

Fensport were the only official supplier of TRD parts in recent years and I notice they still have TRD parts listed for other cars.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Habu said:
Just noticed this, and many other TRD parts are no longer listed on the Fensport site. Does anyone know if Fensport are discontinuing TRD (seems highly unlikely) or just having a website change?
i contacted them and they are NOT discontuing TRD, they are just out for the moment. everything on the website is in stock, everything not on the website will be back in stock in January. so time to look elsewhere for TRD parts for the coming months

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Habu said:
Just noticed this, and many other TRD parts are no longer listed on the Fensport site. Does anyone know if Fensport are discontinuing TRD (seems highly unlikely) or just having a website change?

I was talking to Adrian yesterday about this at JAE. Apparently TRD want the dealers to be the distributors. Toyota GB want Fensport to be able to sell TRD parts, so there is a bit of tension there. Adrian was getting parts (he has sold a fair amount of TRD parts) from Toyota Japan which was bypassing TME Europe (who take their cut) who weren't happy, so I guess a bit of politics came into play.

Adrian felt hopeful that he would be able to resolve this, but it may take time.

At the moment if you want TRD parts your dealer is the only source.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.