GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of having a tracker unit fitted when or before I pick mine up any thoughts, recommendations or suggestions from anyone?
e.g. good idea, good deterrent, not worth the money, etc...

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Is there any point though as the would be thief would need the key transponder to steal the car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Combine the transponder with the alarm and ultrasonics in these and its going nowhere. get a titanium disklok if you need some extra reassurance but thats all you need

·
Registered
63 Posts
I had a tracker on my Car afew years ago n insurance wise it saved me around 40 pound a year, but that was fitted when I bought the car, I'm not going to bother with the gt though because as swash says the security is pretty good anyway and mine will be garaged overnight when at home

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the advice chaps. Mine will be garaged overnight and in a secure car park during the day.
What with that and the security features you have mentioned you have saved me £400'ish plus the annual fee.
Thanks guys, I owe you a pint.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.