or
b) a slightly larger wheel e.g. 18 with stock / near stock tyre size

Must be lighter than stock

like enkei, advan, rota

what can you do?

·
Registered
887 Posts
look at the massive page on weights and sizes on ft86club.com...

*tries to find link, is at work, fails*

·
Registered
626 Posts
I would suggest the Rota Grid or GRA in 17x7.5 5x100 ET48 would be the lightest options, 18s really would look great on the road, but on the track if you want the lightest, those will be as good as any cast wheels :)

With my offer of a first order discount still standing the wheels would be £488 for a set, brand shiney new with a fitting kit!

Tyres we can do various options - Yokohama have some good offerings in the AD08 and A048.

The AD08 in standard size will be £92.82+VAT per tyre, including the fitting and balancing.

A048 is £172.66+VAT per tyre, including fitting and balancing.

Delivery to UK mainland is £24 :) This is with Interlink Express next working day.

·
Registered
887 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Ok I want a cheap set of wheels to tke to the track and not mind if I damage them. Any suggestions? not fussed if they are lighter than the stock just want to be able to thrash around a track and not worry abotu the wheel and/or tyres being
ed

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
GT86Owner said:
Ok I want a cheap set of wheels to tke to the track and not mind if I damage them. Any suggestions? not fussed if they are lighter than the stock just want to be able to thrash around a track and not worry abotu the wheel and/or tyres being
ed

To be fair, you are extremely unlikely to damage a wheel around a track, the kerbs are not like the ones you find on the road.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Any of our wheels will work well, if you're not bothered at all about your wheels in terms of appearance or weight some old Impreza wheels would be your cheapest option - however for the best performance and handling going lightweight with some of our Grids or GRAs would be a very good option.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts