GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toyota Turkey set this advertisement display one of the touristic place in Turkey (Alacatı-Cesme).As I mentioned in "Newbies" part prices are high in Turkey so I guess they are trying to do some active advertising to reach their goals

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Wow, well over the top advertising

Alec

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Impressive setup. That should turn a few heads.

By the way, is that Cesme to the west of Izmir? If it is, I spent part of my honeymoon there 25 years ago. I don't remember a windmill being there though.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Musketeer said:
Impressive setup. That should turn a few heads.

By the way, is that Cesme to the west of Izmir? If it is, I spent part of my honeymoon there 25 years ago. I don't remember a windmill being there though.
Yes, exactly Cesme is located west of Izmir and Alacati is small town of Cesme. It is world wide known with its windsurfing area. There will be'PWA Windsurf World Cup and Surf & Sound Feast' between 27 Aug- 1 Sep this year. And this windwill, it looks old probably it was there when you were in Cesme but may be you didn't go to Alacati also I don't think its working at all
We would like to see you in Turkey again, we have got some nice holiday resorts. I know lots of British living there.
Edited by: udenlol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.