GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Based on their figures it looks like Toyota think it will be worth £19k after 3 years!! I assume thats with 36k miles..... its 76%!! I know some guys on the FT86Club forums had similar quotes from their dealers....

Some of the Banks are offering better rates if you have a good credit rating... Nationwide are offering 6.3%....

Edited by: GT86Owner

·
Registered
90 Posts
The way I read it Toyota think it will be worth £11535.35 after 3 years, on their example you have to pay 19k over 3 years.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well that's were the catch is. If you can't afford to buy it back at £11k then they keep it and sell it for more.

If you work out how much you paid back minus about £1k interest per year and then add the 11k it comes to £19k. Which is what they will sell it for.

They really like to make it look like 3.3%apr but if you don't buy it you lose tons

Realistically they prob go for around 60-65% after 3years. It all depends on waiting lists...

·
Registered
68 Posts
£299/month is better than I was expecting, though I'd want the £650 white paint and £1600 alcantara seats...so probably need to dig a bit deeper...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts