GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

Any suggestions where I may be able to source genuine touch up paint set TPZ448 WDS40 09 (black) from?

I originally ordered a set from my nearest dealer a few months back but they never received any at the time. I've emailed Toyota's Ebay shop as they are selling a grey set right now so may have black but they are also saying out of stock. I have also tried general online search and I can only find third party sets, which I would rather avoid when the genuine is only £10. Chipex is £25+.

I just need to touch up a deep scratch and a few stone chips that could not be improved after a paint correction.

·
Registered
14 plate Black GT86
25 Posts
Hi there,

Any suggestions where I may be able to source genuine touch up paint set TPZ448 WDS40 09 (black) from?

I originally ordered a set from my nearest dealer a few months back but they never received any at the time. I've emailed Toyota's Ebay shop as they are selling a grey set right now so may have black but they are also saying out of stock. I have also tried general online search and I can only find third party sets, which I would rather avoid when the genuine is only £10. Chipex is £25+.

I just need to touch up a deep scratch and a few stone chips that could not be improved after a paint correction.
@Mattas Sammer

I ordered the following from Touch Up Paint Factory (black) when I scrapped my front bumper against a kerb. Think it did a good job in terms of touching up … the only regret is I went for the touch up paint pen (instead of a paint bottle and brush) as I thought it will be easier but the tip fell off and I ended up using a brush anyway
Eye Pen Writing implement Office supplies Handwriting

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi there,

I have used these guys before and had quick delivery and decent products!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts