·
Registered
2,230 Posts
It makes it easier for those browsing via a phone

Alec

·
Registered
16 Posts
Possibly the worst motoring article I have ever read. It tells you nothing about the GT86 (other than the final paragraph, which I can sum up as "author liked car"), and does not do what the title indicated, which is compare the GT86 to the other three cars.

A waste of time to read.

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
MaxFlash said:
Possibly the worst motoring article I have ever read. It tells you nothing about the GT86 (other than the final paragraph, which I can sum up as "author liked car"), and does not do what the title indicated, which is compare the GT86 to the other three cars.

A waste of time to read.

It's a small snippet of the full article in the Top Gear magazine.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
It's it the same article just cut out of the Speed Week they did early this month?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, its an extract out of the TopGear Speedweek Magazine reportthat they posted on their website.

The Speedweek magazine is an excellent read cover to cover. And of course the cherry on the cake, is that the GT86 came out top over many varied sports and supercars!

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Sorry about the lecture, but it isn't hard just to tag it which makes it easier for everyone else.
I admit, I wouldn't take a lot of notice of TG. I just see them as the car enthusiasts for the proles really. They'll always appeal in the way that the masses want them to appeal. I much prefer Chris Harris et al.

·
Registered
GT86 Cosworth
4,869 Posts
This is kind of a repost.

I added a topic a while back with scanned images and discussions of Top Gear Speed Week here

Naturally the GT86 came out ahead of 911's and the like

As far as the GT86 vs Rivals: "Sorry, Rord and Vauxhall and Suzuki, but the Toyota is just better at gonig round corners"

Edited by: GT86Owner

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Excellent! Thanks for the link! What are the odds on the GT86/BRZ being Top gears car of the year?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.