GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New series of Top Gear starts tonight BBC2 / HD at 8pm

Wonder if the GT 86 wil feature this series?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Enjoyed the first episode :)

I actually went to see the second episode to be aired this sunday on wednesday and it should be a good watch.

I wont spoil it for you......uness you want me too :D

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I really enjoyed the first one, I was a bit worried after their Christmas special which I thought was a real let down. Lets hope there is more to come!

Also really into Top Gear USA, BBC 3 on Friday nights.

·
Registered
157 Posts
If you haven't before you should check out www.finalgear.com you will find all the latest information for Top Gear UK, US, Russia, Austrailia and Korea as well as Fifth Gear and links to download episodes.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the site link, just found out from them that Fifth Gear will no longer be on Five - it's moving to Discovery Quest in May!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I work at Jemca Toyota Croydon and can give all the information about availability, specs, prices and ordering.

Edited by: Damian4669

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
iwantcheese5 said:
Sorry Damian4669, but have you seriously gone and posted in EVERY THREAD EVER? Seems a tad excessive/annoying...
Just what I was thinking iwantcheese.

Damian, thanks for highlighting you're a Toyota dealer and willing to help out with questions we may have. Might be worth just starting a thread entitled "dealer help" save me reading every post you've made today stating exectly the same thing.

BTW Damian. I'm test driving the GT86 on Saturday in France with What Car magazine as part of their reader test team. So, if you have any questions please fell free.............

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Buddy

thanks for the post, i'll do that !

Yeah or read your post and it looks like you will have a great day out !

We are doing the same thing in June at Donyngton. The last launch Toyota did was at Millbrook testing ground. It was a great day and i'm sure the GT launch will be a day you wont forget.

let me know what you think of the drive and if its in the manual or auto. I understand that the engine hasa kick at around5000rpm, let me know what you think.

Damian

·
Registered
278 Posts
en8wall said:
iwantcheese5 said:
Sorry Damian4669, but have you seriously gone and posted in EVERY THREAD EVER? Seems a tad excessive/annoying...
Just what I was thinking iwantcheese.

Damian, thanks for highlighting you're a Toyota dealer and willing to help out with questions we may have. Might be worth just starting a thread entitled "dealer help" save me reading every post you've made today stating exectly the same thing.

BTW Damian. I'm test driving the GT86 on Saturday in France with What Car magazine as part of their reader test team. So, if you have any questions please fell free.............

Maybe set up a thread entitled "Dealer Sales" for them to all advertise in the one place, rather than drop into every thread highlighting they are a toyota dealer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts