GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my delayed reply from Toyota saying that my car was on the Sincerity Ace which docked on the 4th (according to shipspotting.com, Toyota quoted the 6th which was when it left Bristol). The dealer currently has an ETA of the 19th, is two weeks a standard time for it to reach the dealer? (I am hoping it moves forward)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am led to believe my car was on the Boheme which docked in Bristol on Saturday morning 8th Sept. Got a call from dealer today and picking it up tomorrow afternoon.

I would think that 2 weeks to reach dealer is not normal, should be more like 2 days.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I would imagine it depends on the trim/accessories that need fitting, and if they are in supply.

Mine took less than a week I think. Was at dealers on 5th, and probably came on the morning chorus aug 28th.

Hope it's not being held up by a scarcity of stickers :)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It must be the leather and the nav. The dealer confirmed no change, he said it could be that the transporter will have to wait until full of cars for this area. I am getting impatient!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.