2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Short vid of what its like inside, shows what cloth seats look like

You tube link

Alec

·
Registered
137 Posts
Nice one . I really appreciate the time you took to do this. These are all the little things that help keep those of us who are still waiting on delivery sane, thanks

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Well done for doing the vid. I live near Macc. My car is currently in the other half's workshop in Macc lying in bits!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any chance of having a look while its in bits ? What are you having done ?

Or is it the AE86 that's in bits ?

AlecEdited by: keelerad

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its to let those who haven't seen one with cloth seats see what it looks like inside, I know that before I got mine I just wanted to see as much videos reviews etc as possible. This is not a press or demo car which all seem to be leather but a real customer base spec car.

The vid was what it was titled, the view from the drivers seat made in 4 mins with my iPod after having the car for a day, not an episode of top gear.

Maybe I should have added some backing music or a laughter track

·
Registered
123 Posts
keelerad said:
Its to let those who haven't seen one with cloth seats see what it looks like inside, I know that before I got mine I just wanted to see as much videos reviews etc as possible. This is not a press or demo car which all seem to be leather but a real customer base spec car.

The vid was what it was titled, the view from the drivers seat made in 4 mins with my iPod after having the car for a day, not an episode of top gear.

Maybe I should have added some backing music or a laughter track

A lot of people found it very useful too thanks

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's a couple of more vids, watch em if you want

To make the headlamp washers work, lights on, then pull and hold the washer stalk.

Reminded me and my mate of R2D2, made me laugh, but I was in a good mood showing off my new pride and joy to some one who gets it.

Headlamp washers

Opened the bonnet (which is aluminium by the way) to show a fellow petrolhead mate the engine (he used to own an Impreza) and found green goo squirted over various components. Seems to be discrete and looks like various areas were deliberately targetted. Anyone (Riceburner?) know what it is ?

Green Goo ?

Aaah, just saw other topic Gunk!

For still photos of the engine

facebook album

AlecEdited by: keelerad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts