GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
There's a guy at my local KFC who seems to worship my car. I have to listen to his usual speech of "man it's sick that is innit if i woz mine i'd drop it and put deep dish innit deep dish man sick man"

Right..

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
CPN .. you intentionally made your car smell of Maccie Dees?? Senna will have a fit

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gt_sjo said:
There's a guy at my local KFC who seems to worship my car. I have to listen to his usual speech of "man it's sick that is innit if i woz mine i'd drop it and put deep dish innit deep dish man sick man"

Right..
yeah... innit...

·
Registered
469 Posts
CPN said:
gt_sjo said:

Right..
yeah... innit...
Have people stopped using the English language..?

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
CPN said:
TBucket said:
CPN .. you intentionally made your car smell of Maccie Dees?? Senna will have a fit
OOOPS!!! Hadn't thought of that...
Aaaaargh !

What were you thinking of ?

·
Registered
855 Posts
Dont worry Senna, havent even brought pizza home yet in my new baby... and certainly no McD inside it... ;McDrive will have to wait..... :p

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Senna said:
CPN said:
TBucket said:
OOOPS!!! Hadn't thought of that...
Aaaaargh !

What were you thinking of ?
errr.... I'd just like to point out to all and sundry that we didn't actually EAT it in the car but drove straight home and tucked "Bimbam" up in the garage before taking the offending foodstuffs indoors to eat...
(I just checked... she smells fine... of a nice new hot engine actually...
I think I may get a douvet and pillows and keep her company tonight...
)

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
malcolmgt86 said:
I got told off for suggesting leaving the outside light on so car wasn't lonely in the dark! Lol!
When Ian, the service manager at my local dealer rang yesterday while I was out, her indoors told him that "he's out in the garage with his mistress..." (he fell apart laughing...)

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
CPN said:
malcolmgt86 said:
I got told off for suggesting leaving the outside light on so car wasn't lonely in the dark! Lol!
When Ian, the service manager at my local dealer rang yesterday while I was out, her indoors told him that "he's out in the garage with his mistress..." (he fell apart laughing...)
That's just very very sad. Ok, so I put a full length mirror at the back of the garage so she can keep herself company and make herself look pretty for me in the morning, but that's normal isnt it?

(actually it's so I dont scrape the wall ... but dont tell her that)

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TBucket said:
CPN said:
malcolmgt86 said:
That's just very very sad. Ok, so I put a full length mirror at the back of the garage so she can keep herself company and make herself look pretty for me in the morning, but that's normal isnt it?

(actually it's so I dont scrape the wall ... but dont tell her that)
Now look what you've made me do! I just squirted the coke I was drinking out of my nose...

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
They do if you drive them to Yorkshire

Alec

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.