·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Getting closer !

Alec

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
Not long now... Just remember to use the right model glue on it !

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well was told yesterday that the car is now in toyota's depot down south somewhere and its now gonna take them a week to get up here to the wirral???? so that's next thursday, not sure I can wait, I'll gladly go down and pick it up

·
Registered
469 Posts
ljcarr said:
just sat waiting for the phone call
Oh, there's nothing worse than sitting around waiting for a phone call, stick a film on, file your CDs from A-Z - Anything to keep you occupied rather than sit waiting..!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
ljcarr said:
well should be at the dealers today, just sat waiting for the phone call 
I avoided that by being in Egypt when mine arrived

If it doesn't get delivered in time for the Peaks run on Sunday and you still want to go, I can bring you along with me if you can get across to Macclesfield

Alec

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
keelerad said:
ljcarr said:
well should be at the dealers today, just sat waiting for the phone call 
I avoided that by being in Egypt when mine arrived

If it doesn't get delivered in time for the Peaks run on Sunday and you still want to go, I can bring you along with me if you can get across to Macclesfield

Alec
Cheers but hopefully it won't come to that, my dealers been excellent so far! But god the days dragging

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just come back from dealers, car looks great, he's just let me spend the last 3 hours cleaning it, now looks fantastic, it's now ready for the supagard in the morning
pick up at lunch time he said

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
How much an hour did he charge you for letting you clean it?

Mine is filthy having just done a lap of the A54/537 and is only gonna get dirtier, as I'm off to Nottingham in it at 6am tomorrow.

AlecEdited by: keelerad

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.