GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boom!

The wait since February is finally over. Time to put some miles under the wheels!

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
very nice ...congratts...and the sun is shining tooooo

·
Registered
626 Posts
Wow, the red is a really bright one! It's great to see bold colour choices available, you must be over the moon with that!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Wow, I have to agree, awesome weather to pick-up an awesome car. Propergleaming, I've seen a red in the sun before but it never looked as bright as that, you given it a proper detail?

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
and like the song .....the wait goes on and on and on and on and on.....aaaahhhhh

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Looks great Faz

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the positive posts guys!

Haven't had it detailed the dealer polished it (evidenced by loads of white polish left in all the nooks and crannies!
)

Beautiful day to pick it up but also my daughters birthday so it hasn't turned a wheel since I got home from the dealer this morning!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Faz
That looks fantastic! I've ordered red too and everytime i see a red one i can't wait for mine. I'm on holiday at the mo but seeing your pic has made me wish it was next week now as that's when mine is due in.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Habu said:
Will you be getting tints as they'd look sweet on a red car given the black-ish rims?
I have tinted back and 2 side rear windows on my orange one as looks nice

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Habu said:
Will you be getting tints as they'd look sweet on a red car given the black-ish rims?
Maybe. I ordered I base spec car (no leather or Nav) so I'd have a few pennies left for some mods. Nothing too crazy. Already ordered my lowering springs, need to find some nice 18" alloys, and with my remaining pennies I thought about window tints or maybe having the wing mirrors/spoiler vinyl wrapped in carbon fibre.

Choices! Choices!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts