GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how I can stop the Touch&Go auto playing music when it connects to my iphone through bluetooth or usb? I got caught today as had been listening to a podcast through instacast and had the volume up at loudest setting to hear it on the way to work (this should not be a problem now IOS6 will do this with the apple podcast app), then when I got in the car at lunch it started autoplaying and deafened me. I also have a partially embarrassing music selection so I want to preselect what gets played!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I noticed this too - I find just having a micro USB stick16gb which cost me £7- its crammed with albums and lives in the car - so I always start where I left off. If I want to listen to a podcast then I have to select the bluetooth option specifically on the T&G for my phone.. not ideal though and not sure whether you can set this specifically

Dancing Queen?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
jimgreen83 said:
Does anyone know how I can stop the Touch&Go auto playing music when it connects to my iphone through bluetooth or usb? I got caught today as had been listening to a podcast through instacast and had the volume up at loudest setting to hear it on the way to work (this should not be a problem now IOS6 will do this with the apple podcast app), then when I got in the car at lunch it started autoplaying and deafened me. I also have a partially embarrassing music selection so I want to preselect what gets played!

Get a less embarrassing music selection?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.