GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I note from pg 36 of the GT86 brochure that auto dimming rear view mirror and headlamp cleaners are listed as standard equipment. Mine has neither of these. I assume no one else has them either?

·
Registered
855 Posts
Head lamp cleaners are standard on ALL HID lamps, so they should be there unless u got it without Xenons.. dont they is possible tho, hehe.

Autodimming mirror,yea now u mention it, im sure i read that somewhere too, and no, they dont come with that

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
watfam said:
I note from pg 36 of the GT86 brochure that auto dimming rear view mirror and headlamp cleaners are listed as standard equipment.  Mine has neither of these.  I assume no one else has them either?
see here

Alec

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
That was me and a petrolhead mate (Caterham 7 driver) failing to get them working until his Mrs read the manual.

Alec

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I think the get out will be a "Toyota reserve the right blah blah to alter the spec and tell bloody porkies if we want to" somewhere in the brochure

Alec

·
Registered
655 Posts
Frameless.<div id="LCS_336D0C35_8A85_403a_B9D2_65C292C39087_communicationDiv">

Probably the beancounters deleted the auto-dip at the last minute as the Yen carried on appreciating.

Or they simply made a mistake.

I know a guy on S2Ki who's writing the Destruction Manual for the new Auris. He's hoping he's not made too many howlers...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.