GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the parts manager at Parklands Toyota in Cornwall and fell in love and have ordered one after the launch at donnington park. Just wondering if there is anyone on here that works in the network and has also ordered one?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
SteveP is a Toyota salesman in Southampton and has one. Not sure if it's his or company car though.

What colour and spec have you ordered?

Edited by: en8wall

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there,I have gone for white, black leather in manual, cant wait, you?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hopefully you can give us some inside info on whether a rear camera can be hooked up to the GT86 and run through the Toyota GO infotainment system?

·
Registered
480 Posts
I wish it was mine i'm still in saving mode! Will be looking to get one once the credit card is paid off
Mines a demo at the mo might think about that alrough it is the auto

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
DavidGT86 said:
Hopefully you can give us some inside info on whether a rear camera can be hooked up to the GT86 and run through the Toyota GO infotainment system?

Oh yes please, or even if someone could just pop the head unit out and take a quick snap of the back of the head unit to see what connections there are....much appreciated.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Keethos said:
DavidGT86 said:

Oh yes please, or even if someone could just pop the head unit out and take a quick snap of the back of the head unit to see what connections there are....much appreciated.

I've asked the question for you guys about this once i have the info i shall let you know

Regards

Steve

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Awesome Steve, thanks!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hi guys, Not a great help on this one sorry! There's no rectro fit kit on this yet and there's no talk of it either.Most of the touch units are the same as a lot of the models in the range so i'm guessing that there should be a socket at the back? With out tyring to order a kit for a rav prius etc. i dont know if it would work or not.

Sorry that I couldn't help but any other questions i will endeviour to help.

Cheers

Steve

·
Registered
363 Posts
That's a shame. Someone out there with good Toyota infotainment technical knowledge must know whether it can be added as an aftermarket dealer fit option?

If the infotainment system has the capability I would be confident.

·
Registered
35 Posts
If finances currently allowed, I would have one sat on my drive, without question. But for now, its a dream, just have to enjoy looking at them at work!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts