GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spotted my first one on the roads - Orange with white GT 86 stripe and logo on the side. No rear '86 badge.

Anyone on here?

Looked good following it from behind. Rear LED lights look smart and the twin exhausts look mean
Edited by: Dan

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
If only it was my one
Someone is very lucky....

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
jonnykool said:
with those decals it will be the dealers I think.
Thats what i think too. All the dealers demo cars seem to be with leather and decals to give you the full spec.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Yup I have driven 2 now and all had decals and sat nav an leather

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well I know which street it parked up on so I'll keep an eye out to see if it's theirs or not.

Must admit, decals not to my taste.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Hi

Decals are an option for £380 for top and sides as i have them ordered for my car so don't let them tell you anything else

·
Registered
127 Posts
Blimey someone else besides me who's ordered decals.
I must admit though that after reading a lot of the posts, they have put me off & i've decided to drop the roof & bonnet one & just stay with the side ones, inorder to break the pearl white up a bit.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I'm seriously considering adding the side decals on my White......and possibly the roof ones too....just don't know.....hummmmmmmmm

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I guess you can always take them off if you fancy a change a year or two down the line?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Ive just decided too have the sat nav aswell now.
can someone please talk me out of it before ive opted for nearly everything. lol.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
I did have all decals but when I saw them on orange car made the paint work look flat with black Matt decals as only silver are gloss effect

·
Registered
127 Posts
Mud flaps already ordered.
parking sensors won't look to clever & i'm not bothered about wing mirror covers.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts