GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a go at some personalized striping along the side.

Just some quick and rather sloppy photoshopping, but still not too bad i think. just trying to follow the lines of the car. and actually only 2 "lines" in different configurations

*disclaimer* will not work on black paint

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Blimey, that is awful. Sorry, no offence intended.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i'm not discouraged, i don't mind people speaking their mind. as long as it's done in a bit of a civilised fashion

the first one is what i started from. i saw that line from the rear window forward and just tried to extend it all the way to the bumper. then i realized the stickering we have on the test cars here, which is the same as the last one under the door, with a fade when it gets wider. same as the other one, i tried to continue it all the way to the back, with a choice of going up to the wing or remaining horizontal below it.

and read the description: it's done quick and SLOPPY

·
Registered
10 Posts
I quite liked the first one. I would probably go for something in the same design but a little more subtle. But that's the point of doing something so bold, showing what the design actually is.
Goodfor having a crack at it though!

·
Registered
855 Posts
The first one looks pretty cool, the lower ones i dont like much tho. But like the line from the fog light and up... :) Good job

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LancasterRayleigh said:
If you use the 'pen' tool in photoshop, its very quick but clean at the same time.
great tip. i'll try that next time. just got home from night school and i am REALLY not in the mood for homework

btw, i'm up to layer 12 on that 1 pic now
half of them were deleted but you get an idea of the amount of time i've been putting in the darn thing. to think i've been lassoing, copying, layering, erasing... it's been fun but it's impossible to erase a steady curve...

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
No, No, No!

I only read this thread because I thought it was about strippers!

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
We can all imagine what we can get in back seat but actually doing it will be prob impossible...
Back to thread I agree keep going with the photoshop as good to try..l.well doneEdited by: Celica66

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.