For sale is my 2016 hot lava orange GT86 Aero.29.5k mileage but it will increase slightly. It is a CAT S but you really wouldn't know.

Selling as it is a waste to have sat not being used much since I work from home mostly nowadays.
Open to offers; £13,995

It is a real head turner and always gets noticed wherever I go and drives perfectly.
It has had toyota services & checks (checked on the my toyota online service) so full service history. Most recent service was in March 2022 at toyota where it had its 6 year service including the spark plug change. The tyre pressure sensors were not refitted after the wheels were changed so a set of 4 were purchased & fitted. MOT passed with no advisories.

The engine is standard
Valenti smoked sequential rear lights
XXR wheels
Eibach pro-kit lowering springs (has retained it's superb handelling, just sits slightly lower)
The exhaust is deresonated & sounds lovely (but not too loud)
Smoked side repeaters
TRD front canards
Black toyota badges front & back
LED rear reg lights
K&N air filter

Re the Cat S
The previous owner said he purchased the car from a couple in Cambridge who were real petrol heads & had many lovely motors. They advised that the car had lost control in the snow and was damaged however it was repaired professionally & to the highest of standards. The paperwork for the repairs (inc bonnet, front bumper & lights etc) There was only minor structural damage.

Will take some better photos when the sun comes out!
(Note that the side window louvres are off now as they started pealing but I will put them in the boot in case someone wants to get them hydrodipped or put them back on)
Can't seem to add many photos here so the link is Auto Trader UK - New and Used Cars For Sale