GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great meeting the guys today. Is this the largest meet so far in the UK?

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Hi Neil

Did you see the girl get out of the mr2 behind me and check out our cars at the road works...he he

Sorry i was late but at least i did not miss the blast down the lanes...

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Celica66 said:
Hi Neil

Did you see the girl get out of the mr2 behind me and check out our cars at the road works...he he

Sorry i was late but at least i did not miss the blast down the lanes...

No!! MIssed that! Dammit!! And those lanes were great fun (but glad steve was point man!!)

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Celica66 said:
from left to right...
Left is mine Celica66 call it car 1...

Name your cars guys!!!
Second left is mine. the OLD one

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Especially like the top one with us in the background snapping!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did you say dodgy or dogging?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
And here is my contribution. Thanks for an enjoyable afternoon guys. I enjoyed the lanes, even the bumpy ones. Back end 'slithered' a couple of times and the grin was HUGE!!!

Brought back to earth on the way home though
A bloke and his wife, returning from a holiday in Greece stacked their Ford Kuga into the barriers in front of me, on the M23. Stopped and helped the paramedic from the East of England who also stopped (Thank god he was there. He was very calm and collected). Looks like the guy (Ron) passed out at the wheel and his wife grabbed it from him as the car swerved. It seems the belts and exploding bags saved them from severe injury. After holding Ron's head for about half an hour, in case of spinal injury, an Ambulance worker took over from me and one of the Coppers started talking about the GT 86. He was impressed and called me a 'Lucky Bastard'. I left as the fire brigade turned up (not often you get all 3 lanes of a motorway stopped for you to pull out).

Is that the first ever emergency a GT 86 has ever attended in the whole world?

Anyway, here are the pics.

Edited by: Musketeer

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.