GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

we are offering this competition to members of our affiliated car club communities, feel free to enter.

The closing date is 1st November 2012 so please move fast if you'd like to be in with a chance of winning the prize!

Link below, it just takes moment or two to enter, you have to be in it to win it!

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html

Thanks and good luck!

Ollie
Sky Insurance

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Hi Ollie, just a quick question, do you have to have be a Skyinsurance policy holder to enter this?

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
skyinsurance said:
Keethos said:
Hi Ollie, just a quick question, do you have to have be a Skyinsurance policy holder to enter this?

Hi,

no, this is not just for our customers, anyone can apply.

Thanks

Thanks!

Applied!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Eh? Quoted £899... !!!

You're stark staring mad! I've been quoted £499 by Toyota Insurance and£540 from my current insurers, Aviva!

You're havinga larf, right?

SpecK

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Special K said:
Eh? Quoted £899... !!!

You're stark staring mad! I've been quoted £499 by Toyota Insurance and£540 from my current insurers, Aviva!

SpecK
We cannot win them all I'm afraid specK, although if it is via our 'quick quotation' facility it's a good idea to speak to us on the phone so we can offer a confirmed quotation.

If you've already done that, thanks for giving us a try and apologies we couldn't help.

Edited by: skyinsurance

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Win them all? If it's down to 'drifting competitions' you'd take first prize, you're so off line..

... and it's 'SpecK'. Not 'spack'. Do you make the same mistake with reg. no's?

Sheesh.

SpecK

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Special K said:
Win them all? If it's down to 'drifting competitions' you'd take first prize, you're so off line..

Sheesh.

SpecK

You have a serious attitude problem, sky is a reputable insurer. They may cost a bit more, the difference is they will insure your mods like for like in most cases. Your current insurer will not, everyone i've known who has had mods has had nothing but problems when it comes to accidents because they wont pay out due to mods despite them being declared.

You get what you pay for at the end of the day.

Furthermore, it's a forum. No need for grammar police.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Special K said:

Sheesh.

SpecK
Hi SpecK,

my apologies, I will explain a little further. We simply cannot be competitive for every person who contacts us, as much as we would like to be.

We are known for our expertise in modified and imported car insurance, we are usually very competitive for the type of vehicle you cannot run through a insurance price comparison site, we arealso competitive for standard performance vehicles but it is a cut-throat pricing world for the latter. We've been able to assist a good level of GT86 owners who have already started modifying as well as a good level of owners with factory standard examples.

I'll PM you in a moment as well with an apology for the typo error, for the record I was typing in a rush and had misread your name. I know your number plate comment was a minor dig but again, for the record, registration number mistakes can and do occur, thankfully very infrequently, I dare say they do with all insurers but this is why we would urge customers to carefully check documentation upon policy inception.

Thanks

Edited by: skyinsurance

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Sky went the extra mile for me and got me the best package. Less than half the price of Flux and Toyota!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
skyinsurance said:
Special K said:
Eh? Quoted £899... !!!

SpecK
We cannot win them all I'm afraid specK, although if it is via our 'quick quotation' facility it's a good idea to speak to us on the phone so we can offer a confirmed quotation.

If you've already done that, thanks for giving us a try and apologies we couldn't help.

To put the record straight, I have now spoken with Sky, given fuller details and accepted their quotation for insurance at £542.

My reasons for thisare greater flexibility in regards to modifications and free amendment of policy details when I get my cherished reg. no. transferred.

Thanks Ollie.

SpecK

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.