GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just walked around the road and have seen my first other Silver GT86 parked by school....anyone on here?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Celica66 said:
Hi

Just walked around the road and have seen my first other Silver GT86 parked by school....anyone on here?
Not me!

Alec

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
It's going to get worse mate. Next year it will be mx5 city. Hopefully not BMW or Audi city though

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I did one of my regular trips to Coventry and back yesterday and saw two on the way. One pulled out of the Toyota dealership and pulled in behind me in a queue of traffic, bet he must have been gutted if he was expecting exclusivity for a while ....

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Martin F said:
I did one of my regular trips to Coventry and back yesterday and saw two on the way. One pulled out of the Toyota dealership and pulled in behind me in a queue of traffic, bet he must have been gutted if he was expecting exclusivity for a while ....

ROFL

Gutted! I bet.

I haven't seen one on the road under normal circumstances (mini-meets not included).

Edited by: Musketeer

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No worries as love the car so be nice to see one at least on road
Are you coming along for meet up on 4th Nov ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.