·
Registered
1,721 Posts
That really does look AWESOME!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks, had some guy take some proffesional pics too he said he would forward them on to me so i will stick them on here when i get them !!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Oh and Poggy, can I ask, have you lowered the car at all and did you get much of a drive before and after the new wheels? Wanna know if you notice any difference at all.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not lowered as yet, may do at a later date , only had a go in test drive which was auto compared to the manual ive got so didnt push it as far as im starting to with this one
unfortunatley cant say whether its made any difference or not!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not yet mate, ill send them on as soon as i get them, dont forget to bring me a maccies in tomorrow !!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks again to john roe toyota grimsby for asking me to show my car and for all the little treats including gt86 jacket and cap !!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
You wouldn't of got the jacket if it fitted me !!!
Seriously though thanks for providing your car & your time. Much appreciated.
Are these the photos from the pro ??

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ha ha dont think they would make them in your size, yeah these are pics len took, had to shrink them a bit to get them on here..... and anytime mate just ask

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks amazing mate! Absolutely love the TRD in black. Rare to see it and I feel a lot will be white like the press cars. Good choice.

EDIT:cleloid TRD, where have you been :S! lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts