GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been that long now since Toyota released such a good sports car that I can't find any decent Toyota themed tax disc holders
There's plenty of Renualtsports, VXR's, Porches, VW, Fords etc.....might have a look at the Subaru ones....I'm sure that will be allowed

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Keethos said:
.....might have a look at the Subaru ones....I'm sure that will be allowed
The forum Luddites will be loading you into the wicker man for that kind of talk

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Die_hard said:
There's a few Richbrook ones with a sketched GT86 about now if anyone's interested and not seen them.

Need one myself anyway so will probably get a black one since there doesn't seem to be any in red yet, only black and silver. Or I might get the monza red one lol.........

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=gt86+tax+disc+holder+red&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0&_nkw=gt86+tax+disc+holder&_sacat=0

Might be able to organise a group buy on rich brook stuff if folks are interested.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I have one of them with GT86 sketched on the back, really well done to be fair. If anyone sees me before they order one you can have a look at it. But it beats a standard taxdisc holder even if it doesn't have the sketch. I find normal ones a right pain to get them in and out of :mad:

·
Registered
787 Posts
rob275 said:
I have one of them with GT86 sketched on the back, really well done to be fair. If anyone sees me before they order one you can have a look at it. But it beats a standard taxdisc holder even if it doesn't have the sketch. I find normal ones a right pain to get them in and out of :mad:
Snap! I have the very same... great holder!

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
ICantAffordAnLFA said:
Keethos said:
.....might have a look at the Subaru ones....I'm sure that will be allowed
The forum Luddites will be loading you into the wicker man for that kind of talk
Yes, he is right... That is insurrection talk !

As the nearest forum character to 'Lord Summer Isle' I will offer to lead our community to take you up the ladder to begin your journey to salvation !

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's all good, I ended up getting a blank white one.....looks the dogs danglies!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.