GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sat here at the moment on Forza 4 with the force feedback steering wheel, about to take an AE86 out for a few spins!

AE86 drifting

Shame there's no GT86 or BRZ but I think they have been licenced to Sony for GT5

AlecEdited by: keelerad

·
Registered
1,721 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm afraid I'm not buying a PS3 just to play GT5, not after just spending all the money on the 86

They'll probably eventually licence the 86 as DLC for Forza like they did for the Porsches

Alec

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Getting better at the rear wheel drifting, this time in the GT2000

Toyota GT2000 at Maple Raceway, Forza 4

The GT2000 makes a good substitute for the '86, it even has the same stiffener fold in the roof

Alec (Xbox tag bigfatthammer)

Wish I could afford one of these as well, but they only made a few hundred and they are worth hundreds of thousands now.Edited by: keelerad

·
Registered
1,721 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Keethos said:
The wait is almost over.....August's Forza 4 car pack with have the Scion FRS!

http://www.ft86club.com/?p=1993
I am so glad that I have Forza 4 sat here waiting and some MS points in my account to buy that DLC when it's released.

It'll help ease the wait for the next two months until the real car arrives.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
I still need to get Forza 4

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
missed the Forza pack...when is it due out please?

·
Registered
241 Posts
i was updating GT5 last week, first time for about a year! and as a bonus for installing one of the 11 updates i got a GT86 in white!! so i have been hooning around nurburgring in it

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
keelerad said:
Sat here at the moment on Forza 4 with the force feedback steering wheel, about to take an AE86 out for a few spins!

AE86 drifting

Shame there's no GT86 or BRZ but I think they have been licenced to Sony for GT5

Alec

I've got GT5 and have spent time with a tuned GT86 on my favourite track, the Nordschleife.

I've got a real AE86, so have had plenty of practice drifting that on track and on many a wet roundabout and a few dry ones too!

Edited by: Lauren

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
It's finally here!!! I picked up my Scion FR-S today, handles great around theNordschleife

If only I could pick up my GT-86 so quickly

Edited by: Keethos

·
Registered
137 Posts
Lol funny story. Went for test drive in Gt86 after seeing it. My son aged 11 was with me. We had a great test drive and on the way home I asked him what he thought. Yeah nice car, nice handlin, bit like mine on grantourismo. WHAT you mean you knew about this car ages ago. Yes he replied it was a freebie just after christmas. So once I got home I relived my test drive again on the PS3. Sometimes our children actually do know more than us lol. He has been severely scolded for not sharing info on such an epic car but I have promised he can go with me to pick mine up. Until then its PS3 only.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts