Queue jumper

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Nice going, and welcome!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Cheers all. The car is actually the showroom model that i have bought and hopefully will be able to collect it a week on monday? apparently a few calls needed to head office to sanction me taking the showroom car! can't wait!!

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Might be a while then as in very short supply
How did you get dealer to sell demo car so quick?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not entirely sure?! its actually the showroom car rather than one of their 2 demos. Salesman seems confident they will let me take it but waiting final confirmation on monday - i'm not holding my breath though as previous experiences with dealerships has made me cautious believing their 'promises'. if not then i guess i'll just have to wait like everyone else

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just went in and said is your showroom car for sale and they said yes!!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Best of luck, I know that the Demo cars are underembargo until further notice, no idea about showroom cars (would have thought the same, especially since they're having to confirm if they can sell it with head office).

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
20 Posts
Have heard back from the dealer - i can collect the car a week tomorrow!! Toyota wanted it to stay in the showroom this weekend for their 'launch' and they have sourced a replacement showroom vehicle so they are happy for me to take it!! Bring on the fun!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Wow.....Congrats dude! PICS!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts