It’s time to pass on my GT86 to its next owner. I can honestly say it’s been the best car I have ever owned. Completely genuine reason for sale. I have not listed the car for sale on any other sites yet… thought I would try here first.

• 48k miles. This will go up slightly through general use while I am selling it.
  • Full Toyota Service History.
  • MOT until March 2023.
  • A fully specified example in overall excellent condition with only minor wear and tear.
  • Includes full leather interior with heated seats and Toyota Tough&Go navigation
  • Factory fitted JBL speaker pack upgrade. This includes amp and base box in boot.
  • I am the second owner, having purchased the car from Hendy, Horsham with only 16000 miles on the clock, and have cherished it throughout my ownership. The car has never been tracked, has not been involved in any accidents , has been exceptionally well maintained, and comes with a history folder including invoices for all servicing. The car has been utterly reliable during the time I have owned it, and has required no unexpected maintenance - only consumables and servicing:
  • Fresh tyres fitted ~8months ago (Yokohama Advan Sport, with loads of tread left, no repairs to any tyres ).
  • 17" OEM wheels with no curbing
  • Valve spring recall conducted by Toyota (Sandhurst) with no issues. Clutch and spark plugs were pre-emptively replaced at the same time.

EXTRAS:
  • Toyota TRD decals on fuel cap.
  • shark fin aerial.
  • Valenti Rear lights with sequential indicators. Can also supply original rear lights if wanted.
  • JBL speaker upgrade factory fitted.
  • Car will come with rear mudflats, never fitted.
  • Central arm rest supplied and fitted by Toyota
STANDARD FEATURES:
  • Full leather interior
  • Heated front seats
  • Toyota Touch&Go head unit with navigation
  • Bluetooth/AUX/USB connectivity
  • Keyless entry and go.
  • Climate control
  • Cruise control
  • folding wing mirrors

Please message me for further details or to arrange a viewing.
  • I am open to sensible offers after viewings.
  • I am not interested in a part-exchange.