GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Hi Habu
Car looks great!

Regarding the sensors.........Have you seen a red GT86 with reversing sensors fitted? The reason I ask is the two I have seen have had issues with red paint matching between the sensors and bumper. It put me off having them.

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
I like the contrast with the black stripes on red it reminds me of my old MK1a MR2 which I restored. I liked it for the contrast of black and red:

Edited by: Lauren

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
en8wall said:
I have seen have had issues with red paint matching between the sensors and bumper.
at least they're still read. mitsubishi have 3 colors for the sensors if i'm not mistaken. white, black and grey. so if you have a red car, you're *bleep* out of luck

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
The one I can remember was in Letchworth. Looked all wrong, different darkness in the colour, not sure if it was because of different plastics. I beieve the sensors are originally black and are then painted but I may be wrong.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Very nice Habu!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous especially in that light and this is the one picture where I have to admit the stripes are pretty cool. Maybe its because they show a slight sheen rather than pure matt. Enjoy m8 enjoy...

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
Nice motor, Habu. Those exhausts are scary!

Is there enough room in the back for Daisy Duke?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Never mind the back Daisy Duke could sit on my lap anytime!

This is what I remember her like, I was 16 back in '79

Anybody know what she looks like now (33 years later)

Alec

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Still got the smile and probably aged better than I have compared to my 16 year old self

Alec

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.