GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More photos later.Just watching the F1 / reading the manual. Then back out to test my 'Black is the fastest colour' theory.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GT86Owner said:
How did you find the service at Bedford Toyota? How long did they take to pdi? Also was the eta accurate? Mine is due to arrive at the dealer on Thursday :)

It was really good. I got sent photos of the trailer arriving, at 11:50 Friday.
Another photo at 17:20 Friday when it had been PDI'd. Could have picked it up 16:30 Saturday but I had a prior engagement, so made it Sunday morning.

Obviously 1st Sept is a busy day for new car pick ups. Yours might be a bit quicker next week.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
GT86Owner said:
By the wax did you check they fitted the rubber bung on the bottom over the holes used to fasten the car to the lorry?

No I'm going to wait till it rains and see if my feet get wet.
There was nothing in the glove box.
I'm sure it's OK.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Habu said:
An 86 in black is gorgeous especially when the sun's out. You must be thrilled? Who's is the CTR FN2 with the optional black splitter?

It's mine too- do you want it - seems a bit unnecessary now.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
More photos

I love the wheels - they really suit the black body too.
(I've got rid of those window stickers now)

More pics

Edited by: Sean_C

·
Registered
GT86 Cosworth
4,869 Posts
Sean_C said:
GT86Owner said:
By the wax did you check they fitted the rubber bung on the bottom over the holes used to fasten the car to the lorry?

No I'm going to wait till it rains and see if my feet get wet.

There was nothing in the glove box.

I'm sure it's OK.

Ok sorry I asked! Just looking out for a fellow forum member..... Its something they forgot to do alot in the US.... there is a couplethreads on the ft86 club about it:

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14993&highlight=hole+ofr+transport

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11523

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.