GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally picked up my GT86 on the 26th finally got a chance to put a post up... been busy racking up the miles... and yes haven't been able to stop grinning since then. These are the pictures when picked up : -

Past 2 days been raining to today managed to put it indoor for a wash and a top up protection coat for the supaguard. I know there are mix opinion on supaguard, although I am not sure how it compare to other products people been using but certainly on the white it gives the wet look pretty good. Although the picture don't do it justice. I think I will also try some polymer sealant someone suggested on here to see if I can improve further I think :)

Oh and big thanks to Derek @ RMB Toyota at Darlington!!! :D

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Awesome dude, and great choice of colour

G

·
Not a fan of supagard here, but I enjoy and make the time to maintain properly to my standards.
I'm sure supagard is a great product - I'd just prefer to do it myself.

Enjoy your new P&J.

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
Impressive...- most impressive!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Still got 5 days and several hours before I pick my one up. But your photos have definitely put me in a GT86 kind of mood. Thanks!

Liam

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.