GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a couple of quick pictures that Robbie from Valet Magic sent me, the front covering is still on as he'll be protection detailing it:-

I've got a photoshoot planned with a friend of mine Darren Thorndick on Monday Night so will post up some more pics then.

V

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He sure is still to this day the picture he tool of my R32 running Rota's no doubt is my favourite:-

Although Larry Chen from Speed Hunters came close:-

All it needs now is a set of 18's and to be dumped to the ground

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Am loving the Pearl White. My favourite colour choice at the moment.

Also, nice R32 you have there.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Lauren im still yet to see pearl white in the flesh.

Cant wait to have all three of my cars back at once and get some photos of them

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
That R32 is one nice looking car. Not too overstated and the body kit looks like it fits properly.

I must admit, I had this in mind when I saw your monica...

Hmm. Just noticed. Photographer on 2nd image is not the photographer you mentioned!?!!

Edited by: Musketeer

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Damn chinese always get them mixed up. they are both Speed Hunters. It was in his best picture of 2011 selection.

Thats actually the standard kit as well the only difference being the Nismo sideskirts.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So i finally picked her up yesterday from Robbie and he's done a great job with the detail - full write up to come. Here is a couple more pics:-

and on the drive home i also saw two white ones on the M25 heading towards the M1:-

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Very nice! I dont generally like white cars but the white on the 86 looks great. Popped into my dealer today to get some touch up paint (see Bumpers Work thread) and they now have a white one up on a plinth. Terrific. Stilll prefer my grey though. Just.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
En8wall im based in Slough but originally from Middlesex. I was behind a red one today

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A few more shots from a Go Karting trip today. The last one is an Instagram effort:-

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.