GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Just placed order today, white with leather/alcantra. 1st September is the day, can't wait...feel like a kid before christmas!!

·
Registered
619 Posts
welcome another ****** :)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Yups did you get any pics? which dealer was it? I still havent seen it in the flesh i based my order on the colour the Prius has

G

·
Toyota World Bristol North (Patchway) has a white auto in the showroom, black manual demo and red manual customer car.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, too excited to mess about with i-phone camera, pearlescent looks booootifull in the sunshine

·
Registered
363 Posts
Good on you. 1st September??!! Wow! How lucky are you!! I have to wait until 26th September for mine : (

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hope you don't get mine! I ordered my white one a week ago (with uprated interior) and was told 31st August/1st September so I guess on the same ship. New September plate FTW !

Really want the TRD body kit as well, and new XXR wheels.......

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Hi Guys

Not sure if you are aware but the car balance has been set up to be very specific and if you start adding body kits etc it will mess things up and the car will not handle as well...although may look better but that's a whole other debate...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts