GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's very nice indeed, shouldn't be long now 'til I get to pick mine up from the dealers, which is good because I was filled with envy this morning seeing you cruise past me.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Anyone else near here got or getting their car soon??
Steve in t wells you don't count already an honoury Kent member ...

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Exclusivity doesnt appear to be working in the Maidstone-Tunbridge Wells corridor. I'll stick to my Surrey Manor

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Celica66 said:
Was I behaving??
What car do you have at moment ten?
What dealer is it from?

I believe you must behaving as I didn't hear any of the shouty engine noise I heard on my gt86 test drive!<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253; ">

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253; ">I was driving my Peugeot 308 at the time... (freebie lease car through work) A very uninspiring motor all round, but the cash I'm saving on that for the next 4 years has allowed me splash a bit on my new baby!
<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253; ">

<div style=": rgb251, 251, 253; ">Ordered it from Beadles Aylesford, but had to go to Medway Toyota to test drive the manual.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Did Nick or alaistare sell you gt86 at Beadles?
Been out for night drive...
Windows down and a bit of right foot...
Love the noise on lanes in dark
Really do love this car

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It was Alistair that sold me on it, although I knew when I walked into the dealership that it was practically a done deal. Interesting chap, former rally driver, and I believed him the way he was taking the roundabouts!

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Trouticus said:
It was Alistair that sold me on it, although I knew when I walked into the dealership that it was practically a done deal.  Interesting chap, former rally driver, and I believed him the way he was taking the roundabouts!

Ask him for a ticket to goodwood on sept 29th as I know they have spares....
Be good to meet up there and have a chat

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.