GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Quite like the black wheels with the black car, but the gold stripes are just a bit... brash, which push it into the 'tacky' category for me.

As for the black & white 'Othello' paint job, just no... wouldn't buy that.

G

·
A bit too in-yer-face for me, but were I thirty years younger, yeah! WTF!
Quite like matt back wraps on roofs and/or bonnets of cars like 86 or 350z, just not for an old bloke who's just qualified for SAGA.

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Not a fan of the black ones as I don't think the stripes work.

The white one is kind of cool, but perhaps a little ostentatious for my tastes.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Nope
Think t wells as another member mentioned that 2 cars were being changed to look different so think it is motor line Toyota t wells

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Toyota dealers seem to be setting the pace for sticking sh*t on their cars.

How long before we see a gulf racing jobbee.

That said I did find my self considering a Riviera blue wrap......

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
No!

Black & White only belong together in old movies!

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
The Black and Gold is just missing the "John Player Special" decals !

·
Administrator
5,798 Posts
Celica66 said:
Nope
Think t wells as another member mentioned that 2 cars were being changed to look different so think it is motor line Toyota t wells

Dave, you win the points. That is Tunbridge Wells.... I recognise theginger demo carand are the 2 cars I mentioned the other day on here.

Is it wrong that I actually quite like them both?

As I'm having a grey car, I think the pinstripes down the black one look good and would have that done to mine. I can see why the white car (I know I said silver before) is marmite though. I do like contrasting roof and body schemes.
Edited by: Kodename47

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Kodename47 said:
Celica66 said:
Nope

Dave, you win the points. That is Tunbridge Wells.... I recognise the ginger demo car and are the 2 cars I mentioned the other day on here.

Is it wrong that I actually quite like them both?

As I'm having a grey car, I think the pinstripes down the black one look good and would have that done to mine. I can see why the white car (I know I said silver before) is marmite though. I do like contrasting roof and body schemes.
Hello mate
Guess where I have been...
Looking at my car un garage as arrived yesterday

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
The white is quite nice from behind, but it just doesn't quiet look right with a black bonnect that ends so high up and the black looks nice too but could do with some gold accents on the rims (kinda reminds me of he the old black and gold lotus look)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.