GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Obviously got a job lot due to BRZ not selling much
. By the time they've finished with it you wont be able to tell the difference (even less)

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
5 cars means no hero car unfortunately. you need 15-20 for that in various shapes and configurations. so probably it's going to get smashed up like they did with the rx-8 in tokyo drift... (if you missed it, find the car chase through the streets of tokyo culminating in Han's crash. there's a red one in there somewhere. my heart stopped as i was driving one myself at that time)

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Do people still watch these films? ;)

·
Registered
1,721 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I am lucky they will doll them up to look like 86s

3d carbon number plates and other rice

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
rob275 said:
ICantAffordAnLFA said:
If I am lucky they will doll them up to look like 86s

3d carbon number plates and other rice

now now, atleast our headunit doesnt look like something from the 80's :p
Yes, maybe they will paint the weird Nigel-Mansell moustache a mousy colour too!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Lauren said:

As long as you expect them to be naff, they are a bit of knock-about fun, cars go fast (on screen - you know it was all filmed at 45 mph), people fire guns, stuff blows up, there are good looking scantily dressed women a guys with big muscles...

Something for all the family

The drifting in Tokyo drift is cool...

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
I think they're great fun, although the one (last one?) where they're driving through the mine/tunnels was a bit pants (as a film in general).

·
Registered
655 Posts
Sideways? said:
Lauren said:

As long as you expect them to be naff, they are a bit of knock-about fun, cars go fast (on screen - you know it was all filmed at 45 mph), people fire guns, stuff blows up, there are good looking scantily dressed women a guys with big muscles...

Something for all the family

The drifting in Tokyo drift is cool...
<div id="LCS_336D0C35_8A85_403a_B9D2_65C292C39087_communicationDiv">

I don't personally watch them, but they're fine as a bit of mindless fun if you like that sort of thing.

If they riced my car like that, I'd get furious pretty fast...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.