GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I'm not an owner of a GT86 unfortunately, however I do own a distant relative - a Celica.

I'm currently restoring her and turning her into the car I used to drive on NFS Underground 2 when I was a kid - underglow lights and all!

I really like the look of the alloys on the GT86. If someone is selling a set of 4 with tyres (decent tread if possible please) around the North West, please let me know. Happy to travel within a 1 hour radius ideally.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
477 Posts
I've got a set, 5 actually, from a 2013 GT86. They have tyres on but will need replacing as they're rather old and not been used for 5 years or so. WA4 post code.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got a set, 5 actually, from a 2013 GT86. They have tyres on but will need replacing as they're rather old and not been used for 5 years or so. WA4 post code.
Hi Mike.

How much are you looking at for them? Tyres definitely perished I take it in that case, or is there still any life left in them?

Thanks!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hi Mike.

How much are you looking at for them? Tyres definitely perished I take it in that case, or is there still any life left in them?

Thanks!
Do you want all 5 or just the 4? Probably looking for £200 for the 5. I've not got them at home to check but I'd expect the tyres to be gone yea, 3 of them are barely legal from what I remember.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts